Breakfast Egg Muffins
I was making my son breakfast and had some leftover sausage and bacon so I whisked these up. I have seen several versions of this same thing across the internet, this is just my version and what I did.
With exception to the eggs, everything was added just by sight, not measured so add as much or as little as you would like to suit your tastes! Even add onion, peppers, or different cheeses for different flavors! Don’t neglected your spices either! Have fun with it and enjoy!
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 Sausage Patties (chopped into pieces)
- 3 Strips of Bacon (crumbled)!
- 1/2 cup Milk (I used Cashew Milk to cut back carb content – even 1/2 in 1/2 works)
- 1/2 to 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, & pepper together in large bowl to combine.
- Add sausage and bacon.
- Stir together.
- Grease muffin tin. If you’re using non-stick spray – don’t spray the pan until you’re ready to immediately pour. I found they don’t stick as much if I spray right before I pour. Bake for 15 to 18 mins at 350 F
- Pour mixture evenly into greased muffin tins. They will rise some so do not fill completely. Leave about 1/2 inch at top.
- Bake for 15 to 18 mins at 350 F
- Let cool slightly, pop out of pan, sprinkle more Cheddar on top.
- Serve and Enjoy!