This is an easy, healthy, and delicious recipe that is a quick prep. In no less than 5 to 10 minutes you could have this ready to go in the oven before the oven has preheated! Give it a go! My husband enjoyed it just as much as I did!!
- 4 – Chicken Breasts
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 1 – 6 to 8 oz. Jar Basil Pesto Sauce (you can certainly make your own)
- 2 to 3 Medium, Roma Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 to 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Place chicken breast side by side in a 9×13 pan (greased). Season with salt and pepper.
- Top each chicken with a large spoonful of pesto (cover each breast nicely)
- Place sliced tomatoes on top of the pesto throughout the whole pan and cover the chicken and pesto. I use a lot of tomatoes here cause I love them.
- Top the tomatoes with shredded mozarella. Use as little or as much as you’d like here. I use a lot, cause I love it.
- Bake in 400 F oven for 30 – 40 minutes (keep an eye out on it towards the end) until chicken is cooked through and cheese is a little browned.
- Serve with zoodle alfredo, or broccoli or eat alone! So good! Enjoy!!
Inspired by: Buzzfeed