Quick Cheese Chips
These are a quick go to for something crunchy. They are great paired with a low carb dip, as a side to a soup, or just by themselves. So easy, you can’t help by give them a try! Enjoy!
- Cheddar Cheese (small shred works really good)
- Parchment Paper (cut to fit your microwave)
- Place cut parchment paper in microwave.
- Pinch a small bit of cheddar cheese and place in a small pile on parchment paper in microwave. Leave a couple inches between piles and repeat till paper is covered.
- If you have a turning plate in your microwave, it might be best to disable this feature during the cooking process. If you can’t, not biggie – just make sure that the paper isn’t too big so that it won’t get caught on the sides of the microwave.
- Microwave for about 45 seconds or more until crispy. They will burn easily so add in 5 to 10 second increments if you need more time. Enjoy!